Process Performance Analyst
We are currently looking for a #determined, #creative, and #pozitive person to join our Process Performance Team, as Process Performance Analyst.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and be part of great team, join us. You can help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Manage and participate in the elaboration of the quality management system documentation: Quality Policy, Quality Manual etc;
- Provide support in the process researches in accordance with the requirements of the quality standards and the INCOME methodology;
- Identify the necessary changes in the existing work processes and you will actively contribute to their improvement;
- Provide support for the proper functioning of the Separation System (SoD), in order to reduce and eliminate incompatibilities in the activities carried out at the level of ENGIE Romania Group;
- Propose practical and efficient solutions in order to define the controls and perform the annual self-assessment of the control activities described in the Mosaic;
- Participate, where appropriate, in quality internal audits and internal control missions or in business process transformation projects;
- Develop informative materials, presentations, reports to management and partners within the Engie Romania Group in order to communicate the achievements within the quality and internal control activity;
- Monitor and verify the correctness of the IT rights in the IT applications managed within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in implementation and monitoring business processes or (Quality Management, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Process Management, BPMN, Lean etc);
- Courses and trainings on: Quality Management Sistem, Quality Internal Auditor, Risk Management, Proccesses Improvements;
- Experienced user of a process mapping program;
- ISO 9001:2015 certification as internal quality auditor, process / risk improvement specialist;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both oral and written);
- SAP operating knowledge;
- Intermediate English user.
- French language.
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
If you decide to send us your personal information in order to apply for this position, please be aware of our job candidate GDPR Data Privacy Notice: https://www.engie.ro/corporate/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ER_Nota-de-informare-Candidati.pdf
ENGIE is active in Romania in three areas: gas, electricity and energy services. The main subsidiary of the Group, ENGIE Romania, supplies natural gas and electricity, distributes natural gas, offers energy related services to all market segments and also produces electricity. ENGIE Romania serves more than 1.9 million customers, operates 21,000 km of networks, owns and operates wind farms with a capacity of 100 MW and employs around 4,000 people