POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK
- Problem Management aims to manage the lifecycle of all Problems. The primary objectives of this ITIL process are to prevent Incidents from happening, and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented. 'Proactive Problem Management' analyses Incident Records, and uses data collected by other IT Service Management processes to identify trends or significant Problems.
- Problem Managers research the root causes of incidents, make temporary solutions (workarounds) available, and develop final solutions for known errors. Problem Managers engage in proactive problem management by analysing trends or historical data of incidents and services.
WORK SHIFTS PATTERN:
- Performs proactive and re-active investigations protecting client's business and initiates actions to improve or correct the situation
- Assuring the analysis of the aggregate incident data to identify key trends
- Ensures that problem investigations are conducted effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement, acts as escalation point in scope of root cause analysis process
- Produces high quality reports, coordinates associated management actions - shares root cause and known errors and other lessons learnt across the regions and with service providers as appropriate
- Gets to the root cause of Incidents and recommends actions to improve or correct the situation;
- Facilitates the resolution of the complex problems and root cause analysis requiring the input of the multiple functions
- Manages or coordinates implementation of corrective actions, recording of residual business risk, communicates high quality updates to all stakeholders
- Shift working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm EST (2:00pm - 2:00am CET).
- Work in friendly environment among experienced Problem Managers.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, a people company with more than 200,000 people worldwide, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to get the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients.