With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Utilization of BMC Remedy for problem and incident management
- Management of problem and incident records related to IT software and systems
- Coordination and moderating sessions with tech teams needed to solve major incidents in apps and IT systems
- Management of customer and operational escalations
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Manage and act as escalation point for problem and major incident records related to IT applications and systems, in BMC Remedy database
- Create, maintain, verify and improve the known error database and solution database
- Analyse the technical issues encountered in the Incidents and involve the appropriate tech teams in the incident and problem analysis and resolution
- Assist the core team of technical members by using the Problem Solving Techniques for identifying the workaround, root cause and solutions (hardware / software / process)
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.