Power BI Developer
Then you need to know that we are currently looking for candidates to join our multicultural team.
· To provide objective and transparent analysis of digital data, using proven methodologies to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for investment in order to achieve Organization’s Strategic aims.
· To work closely with individual Managers and Heads to identify insight needs, agreeing data sets and requirements for KPI monitoring.
· To work with the business analyst to develop and provide a structured business analysis service to all teams across Schlumberger, producing detailed reports identifying key trends and patterns, interpreting the data into practical and useful recommendations to support strategic objectives.
· To have an advanced understanding of Analytics and other digital analysis tools, and the ability to explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
· To work with other Digital team colleagues to ensure that tests and tracking are configured correctly for reporting and optimisation.
· To understand and champion the use of insights data and how to get the best from it, making recommendations for future activity based on detailed scrutiny.
· Work closely with thte Product Owners to ensure the delivery of a quality product in a timely manner
· Advise on cost vs business impact when it comes to technology/features N/A today
· To provide the technical documentation for each solution
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. Our Global Business Services provide the shared services that make our pioneering work possible, and our Finance teams develop and deliver innovative ideas that shape our organization, our sector, and beyond. We’re looking for people who can challenge ordinary thinking and help us define what excellence looks like tomorrow. If you want to find out what you can really do, this is the place to do it.u.