For more than 35 years, HEITEC AG has stood for solutions, engineering and industrial competence in the areas of software, mechanics and electronics. More than 1000 employees at around 20 German and numerous foreign locations provide high-quality industry solutions in the immediate vicinity of the customer.
HEITEC Engineering SRL, the subsidiary from Bucharest of the German Group HEITEC AG (www.heitec.de), hires engineers with experience in PLC, HMI and servo motors programming for the following two positions:
PLC Programming and Software validation
• Project processing in the field of plant automation (PLC)
• PLC programming preferable with SIMATIC S7
• Independent project realization from conceptual design through programming to commissioning at home and abroad
• Functional testing and automation software qualification / validation according to GMP and GAMP standard.
• Completed studies / technical training in electrical engineering or automation engineering
• Good knowledge in PLC programming and automation technology
• Proven experience in mechanical and plant engineering is desirable
• Independent, conceptual work
• Constructive, open communication
• Flexibility, travel and good English skills
• German skills represent an advantage
• Experience in dealing with technical documentation such as circuit diagrams, procedural schemas and function plans
• Experience in creating technical documentation
• Versatile, challenging projects
• Good development opportunities
• Continuing Professional Education
• Extensive design possibilities
• Early assumption of responsibility
• Flexible working hours
• Individual support during the training phase
These jobs suppose about 70% of time design, programming and testing activities in Germany at the head office of automation division in Crailsheim near Stuttgart and about 20% commissioning services in other countries especially in Europe but also world wide. The delegation daily allowance is very motivating.gation daily allowance is very motivating.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.