Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are currently searching for mechanical engineers to join our team in Sebes, for different types of technical planning (assembly, manufacturing, material flow, layout) or production.
Come and join us! Be part of the production planning of the new products generation worldwide.
• Enjoying to work in an intercultural environment (international experience is an asset)
• High degree of autonomy, flexibility, good self-organization, very good communication skills and high toughness
• Good PC knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Basic knowledge of CAD software and technical drawings
• Technical university degree (Bachelor/ Master) in Machines Manufacturing Technology, Mecatronics, Mechanical Engineering/ Electromechanics/ Industrial Engineering/ Production management or similar type of studies
• English language – advanced; German or other languages are an advantage
• Work experience in production, assembly, logistic, project management or design in an automotive or manufacturing company are considered an advantage
• Mobility for medium to long-term international assignments is mandatory
Star Transmission & Star Assembly are two Daimler subsidiaries, international automotive suppliers that produce parts in two locations in Romania.
The plant in Cugir manufactures gears, shafts and mechanical components for engines, transmissions and steering systems. In addition we have a technology center with a prototype assembly unit and a training facility.
In Sebes we assemble transmissions, five speed automatic transmissions and seven speed dual clutch transmissions for Mercedes-Benz. Beginning with 2016, we will also assemble nine speed 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission.