The ideal candidate is actively using html/php to build front and back end websites and is able to demonstrate some of the projects he was involved in, online.
The candidate knows how to organize its own time to be able to work from home at at times at the client location, abroad.
English speaker, ideally also french speaker, the candidate is easy going and knows how to speak with the end user.
The candidate will work on the development of the simultaneous online interpretation platform Headvox.
- Webdesign : HTML/CSS, PHP, mysql
- Operating Systems: debian / centos. Operation and basic administration.
- Good spoken english and/or french
- Ability to demonstrate online what the candidate has worked on until today.
- willingness to spend time for urgent interventions and programmed online meetings during the evening.
- willingness to travel abroad and to act as technician for clients at international conferences.
Good to have skills:
- Some knowledge in WebRTC
- Some knowledge in Grunt Node.js EJS
- Some knowledge in frameworks : Laravel or CakePHP or another
- APIs: OpenTok
- WebServices / WebApps / WinApps
- Linux hands-on
- linux services & troubleshooting
Sanos Consulting International is an equal opportunity employer, delivering telecom and software services to domestic and foreign customers since 2005.