- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required
- Previous experience in German payroll environment
- Experience in a matrix organization and multinational environment
- Proven ability to facilitate change, analyze and utilize data to persuade
The Payroll Administrator is detail-oriented, quantitative thinker who adept at noticing errors and spend a lot of time completing calculations. In order to succeed, the applicant must be able to multi-task and prioritize as well as remain highly organized. Because he / she deals often with confidential information, the Payroll Administrator is also highly trustworthy.
- High internal customer orientation
- Constantly seek innovative ways to problems and opportunities and promote continuous improvement
- Demonstrate curiosity for the business, involvement in the supported teams activities (involvement in team meetings, workshops etc.)
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office
- SAP HR Knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent in German and English
Who We Are
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work. We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why People Choose to Work with Us
Let's start with the cool workspace – after all, that's our business. But that's just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking, we embrace well-being in its broadest sense and we provide mentoring and inspiration at every step of your career journey.