Payroll Specialist with French
Safeguard is looking for a new colleague to join our French Payroll Team. Those of you which are interested to join a career in Payroll/Finance and want to become specialists in International legislation, Safeguard is the best place to start your career!
You need to have:
- 1 year+ experience in French payroll
- A good level of English and French
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also within a team environment
- Competent IT user of; Excel, Word, payroll system(s)Ability to do Manual Calculations.
- Maintain payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validation of all payments and deductions
- Ensure knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files.
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email; to build and nurture the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service.
- Ensuring that we are delivering world class service to clients.
- Additional duties as required by the operations team.
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients
SAFEGUARD GLOBAL- We work together. Through collaboration, we give you the tools to succeed. We are global. From Boise to Bermuda to Bangladesh, we help you reach new markets quickly. We are moving forward. We meet our own expectations for the future only by exceeding yours. We break through barriers. Always accessible, no barriers - to better help you achieve your goals. We understand global markets. We understand local requirements and regulations that ensure better decisions wherever you do business. We are guardians. We are protectors of our clients' goals, objectives, and global successes. We are Safeguard Global.