Payroll Specialist - Cluj-Napoca
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finances
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll
- Previous experience in automatization of Payroll systems - nice to have
- Fluent in Romanian and advanced English skills
- Knowledge of local salary principles (fiscal and labor law regulations)
- Knowledge of local social security and tax system
- Good knowledge, working experience with Excel and reporting software
- Good knowledge of payroll software
- Is reliable and precise
- Is able to deal with very confidential information
- Is very organized and meticulous
- Provides effective communication and feedback to all levels of staff
- Prepares and presents both written and verbal communication
- Support in providing accurate reporting
- Is able to communicate effectively with external parties
- Conducts monthly salary calculation, administering all related sub-processes, providing counsel and assistance on fiscal and labor matters and HRIS and payroll systems.
- Performs the monthly payroll in compliance with labor and fiscal regulations, and according to internal practices and procedures, and the month-end closing calendar.
- Prepares the monthly declarations and reports in relation to payroll and taxes to be submitted to authorities. Provides support with any official inquiry and audits related to payroll and salary taxes.
- Acts as point of contact in relation with authorities (ANAF, CNAS, Casa de Pensii).
- Calculates vacation rights and sick pay for active and departing employees, and deals with reconciliations. Extracts annual entitlements and updates HRIS accordingly.
- Administers sickness – registers medical leaves, monthly submission of the file for settlement of the amounts related to the medical leave with CNAS.
- Supports salary calculation and benefits queries from employees and managers and performs reconciliations.
- Administers Saving Schemes and Pension Plans. Prepares specific reports related to payroll costs and cost distribution, and other reports as per request. Actively participates in systems’ updates and implementations (HRIS, Payroll).
- Conducts internal systems audits to assure compliance with legislation and internal procedures.
- Addresses legislative updates to maintain compliance.
SYKES is now part of Sitel Group. As one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000 people around the globe, we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages.
Learn more at www.sitel.com