Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree (Economics)
- Requirement on work experience: at least 2 years’ finance related work experience, with prior of banking or accounting.
- Requirements on skills:
Position description: Use the most advanced payment technology and cooperate with world’s advanced banks; Master the most complete payment products, cooperate with bank to deploy optimal payment channels and optimize their payment products;
As last step for whole payment application, the main responsibility is to service the business department to make sure the payment is done timely and accurate; also need to take monitoring responsibility to avoid fake/duplicate/wrong application, require staff should be familiar with business and has good sensitive about the data.
Detail job description include the followings:
- Complete global centralized e-banking payments accurately and timely based on different bank settlement and external compliance requirements, and provide professional payment services
- In Charge of the daily management of regional payment businesses , handle non-standard payment businesses and hands up if uncertain, and manage the accounting risks of payment businesses
- For exceptional or new payment scenarios, customize the personalized payment method based on the requirements of Payment Policy and the actual regional payment business
- Review the efficiency and quality key points in the payment procedure and streamline business improvement
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass, 7Cards), Chair Massage, as a relaxation break;
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since 2003, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.