Develop your talent with the top agri-food players during a paid internship in the EU!
Are you an MSc, a PhD or graduate?
The best candidate for the internship shall:
- have an interest in the agri-food sector;
- be MSc (Fellowships), a PhD (Talents) or graduate with different educational background;
- passionate about extra student activities and have a proactive attitude;
- be eager to gain new experience, willing to learn and self-motivated;
- have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player;
- be able to work in English;
- be available during at least three months between July December 2020;
- have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance;
- be a citizen of an RIS country*.
We are looking for candidates from 28 RIS countries*, who want to gain hands-on during 3 up to 6 months paid internships in Europe.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships allows doing a foreign internship within companies from EIT Food consortium, and start-ups form RisingFoodStars Association and research institutes. You may have a unique chance to work with the best agri-food specialists from various areas of interest: R&D, marketing, digitalization, B2B, innovation management, lab, communication, and many others.
3F Bio Ltd., ACESUR, AGRICOLUS S.R.L., Alberts NV, ART21, Ltd., Fundación AZTI-AZTI Fundazioa, BIOAZUL S.L., CSIC, Cyprus University of Technology, Danone Research, DouxMatok LTD, DSM Food Specialties, Entomics Biosystems Ltd, Essento Food AG, EuroFIR AISBL, FOOD BANK, Foodpairing NV, Givaudan, Glucanova AB, Grainsense, Grupo AN, IMDEA Food Institute, Innovopro, Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology, Spanish Council for Scientific Research, Iotic Solutions, S.L., John Deere GmbH & Co. KG, Matis, Mimica, NapiFeryn BioTech, Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research Polish Academy of Sciences, PeakBridge Partners Ltd, PepsiCo, Puratos, SatAgro, Siemens, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, University of Reading, Urban Crop Solutions BV, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
You might benefit from:
- paid internship (3 up to 6 months) – 1350€/month for MSc and 2000€/month for PhD
- work in a multinational and multidisciplinary environment
- networking opportunities
- gaining professional skills and hands-on experience
- expanding knowledge about the European agri-food industry
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project gives an opportunity to do a foreign internship within top agri-food companies.
40 MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as PhD students and post-docs from 28 RIS countries* will discover job opportunities in the food industry, by getting unique, professional, 3-6 months paid (€ 1350-2000) internships within the framework of EIT Food RIS Fellowships project.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project is divided into two complementary components:
- RIS Fellowships, dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs. They will reveal their talent in the agri-food sector, throughout gaining hands-on experiences and strengthening their job-related skills, including analytical thinking and creative problem-solving. RIS Fellowship interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects and tasks of EIT Food Partners) carried out by each hosting company.
- RIS Talents, dedicated to doctoral students and young post-docs. They will benefit from lessons learned in your own academic research and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. RIS Talents interns will be participated in innovation projects of EIT Food as well as R&D projects by becoming involved in dedicated internships in the EIT Food partners organizations.
Internships offered will be based on the individual programmes focused on the intern’s profile and ongoing activities in the companies.
During the recruitment process we will look for young passionate people from higher education upon the return to their homes RIS countries, will spur a wave of entrepreneurial innovations and support the development of the local agri-food ecosystem. The selection process of candidates will be implemented as an open call, using clear and transparent selection criteria.
More info and apply form: www.eitfoodrisfellowships.eu.
GDPR available on:
Application deadline – 13.04.2020
This activity has received funding from EIT Food, the innovation community on Food of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the EU, under the Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.