He/she is responsible for oversee client Coupa system administration.
The candidate should have technical knowledge and experience on ERP platforms (Especially Coupa), programming languages, web technologies, and relational databases (SQL etc). He/she will be working with multiple stakeholders (such as local P2P team, Procurement and business users, client) to provide application support and Coupa administrative activities and reporting. The Coupa Systems Administrator will also be responsible for day to day task management and provide regular status updates and escalate issues as needed for Coupa related requests.
Ideal Candidate for the Coupa System Administrator role:
- 2-3 years in supporting critical software applications;
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- EPR Systems preferred experience (Coupa, SRM, Ariba SAP);
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to debug application issues working with configuration filesdatabases, application log files, apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies;
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Experienced in Problem and Incident Management;
- Accounts Payable, Procurement or IT experience preferred;
- Strong people skills to support remote users effectively;
- Strong analytical skills geared towards troubleshooting;
- Must be able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment;
- Be a key player of the implementation of the platform to support its successful, on-time delivery.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Incumbent must have effective interpersonal skills and judgment to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations;
- Proactive & innovative attitude;
- Self-directed, self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision;
- Ability to apply logic and make sound judgments.
- Participate in the testing of the configured system, support of the configured system after go-live, ongoing configuration and integration support of the configured system, and support for all Coupa upgrades;
- Maintain system data and access including, users, approvers, vendors;
- Review patch releases by Coupa and work with IT and super user groups to evaluate impacts within the application and across integrations. Coordinate with these teams to test patch impacts and plan for production rollout;
- Be a resource to assist the Coupa business community in the development of ad-hoc reports or queries using various tools. This will require the ability to understand data structures and analyze data retrievals;
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Coupa application, performing user training and maintaining procedural documentation;
- Ensure compatibility, interoperability, and participate in efforts to integrate Coupa with other systems (e.g. SAP);
- Maintain Master Data taxonomy in the application - Table maintenance (currency, unit measure, vat codes etc);
- Maintain and adjust approval workflow configuration;
- PR/PO delete request, Substitution, Commodities created/update/remove, Contract templates upload
- Support Coupa users and troubleshoot/triage user issues;
- Oversee successful data integration and troubleshoot data issues;
- Escalate performance and functional issues with Coupa vendor product support.
Looking forward to having you as our colleague!
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!