Order Specialist - 226710
• You have graduated from university.
• You want to start your career path in a leading international energy company.
• You want to participate in building up a new Demand and Order Management Hub in Romania.
• You speak English on advanced level. German is a plus.
• You are interested in an industry related to purchasing or logistics.
• You are a very good communicator along with problem solving and proactive skills.
• You are a team-player and you also work independently.
• You are highly motivated to work in an international matrix organization and to collaborate cross-functional.
• Terms like empowerment and self-driven-agile teams is nothing new for you.
• You have advanced MS Office365 applications skills, first experiences in SAP would be a plus.
A Snapshot of Your Day
As an order specialist you will be responsible for offer, order and implementation management for components, tools, consumables, and services for power plant service contracts.
How You will Make an Impact
• As an order specialist you will be responsible for offer, order and implementation management for components, tools, consumables, and services for power plant service contracts.
• You will manage cost effective sourcing and on schedule availability of necessary goods and services in accordance with the project requirements.
• You will clarify the business needs and track & trace the orders through a predefined process and expedite when necessary.
• You will be the point of contact for all sourcing topics, monitor the projects demand, cost and time schedule and proactively ensure the teams information flow.
• You will support the projects commercial and logistics experts in regards of export & customs control as well as during the shipment process.
• You will support the projects claim management by providing defect analysis as well as solutions.
• You will contribute and drive internal continuous improvement processes.
About the Team
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Within our Solution Organization we work on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmental friendly power generation on ships and barges.
As a team, we believe that we can deliver better performance when we apply the strength of our differences and appreciate everyone for its individuality – We easily integrate, appreciate and make feel welcomed all new team members. Therefore, we are a fast-growing team, positive, solution-oriented, inclusive and open to new ideas and perspectives. We are waiting for you to be part of our great community!
• Attractive compensation package
• Access to different trainings
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we are also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- 23 iun. 2022Remote (de acasă)