Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree (economic studies represent an advantage);
• Minimum 1 years experience in operations (front office and/or back office);
• Good knowledge of the legal frame in force and NBR’ s regulations related operations, know your customer and anti money laundering
• Good knowledge of English;
• PC knowledge
• Ensures timely and accurately satisfaction of the requirements of all customers regarding operational issues, proving a professional attitude, behavior and quality of services and results. Provides guidance and advices to customers and employees regarding transactions.
• Verifies all the documents received from the clients in order to comply with procedural and legal frame in force.
• Ensures timely and accurately all the specific operations according to the bank’s norms and procedures.
• Ensures the preparation of the clearing session and representation of the bank in the clearing session on a daily basis (only for clearing agent)
• To confirm the transactions received and/or sent for processing by stamping and signing them, as per stipulations of the internal norms/procedures.
• To collaborate with Operations Coordinator in order to improve the flows and/or procedures.
• To use the best standards of communication with the internal and external clients.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles