Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree, Economics could be a plus;
- Previous experience in leasing area at least 3 years;
- Good command of English;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-oriented;
- to analyse the leasing contracts;
- to prepare the specific leasing documents;
- to prepare the credits’ files in order to be approved;
- follow up the leasing contracts;
- to prepare the additional agreements
- to prepare the specific accounts’ list (payments, documents, promissory notes, providing the leasing agreements);
- to fill in the promissory notes, cheques for the debtors’ clients;
- to forecast the cashing per month;
- to prepare the monthly report;
Cyprus Leasing IFN (Romania) is part of the Bank of Cyprus Group which is the oldest Cypriot bank and amongst the oldest financial institutions of South Eastern Europe with an experience of over 100 years. The Group develops banking, leasing, brokerage, finance, fund management, real estate and insurance activities in 4 countries of the European Union as well as United States, Canada, Russia and Australia.
Cyprus Leasing, a subsidiary of the Bank, which operates in Greece, held the second largest market share in the Greek leasing sector (18% share) and from the end of the last year operates also in Romania.
We are inviting you to apply for vacancies also by sending you resume and cover letter at email@example.com, mentioning the position you are aplling for.