Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Financial related studies
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Collaborative skills – able to work with different professionals;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- “Results Driven” and positive “can do” attitude
- Good ownership for assigned tasks
- Creative and original
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects
- Efficient coordination of all office management activities and supplies of local site – keeps track of monthly office expenses and works closely with the Sr Accountant in monitoring these expenses.
- Manage the stock of stationary, promotional and protocol items
- Manages the expenses reports related to the T&E cards
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers or contact new suppliers in regards to office management needs
- Manages local vendor contracts and invoices – works closely with the Sr Accountant in regards of the local accounting documents
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents for Accountancy department
- Assists in the inventory activities
- Manages the organization of local site internal and external events (client meetings agendas, reservations, Christmas parties, etc) – keeps close collaboration with HR Department and/or Marketing Specialist in regard to events related to recruitment/ brand awarenes
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager or other members of the management team.
What we offer:
- Continuous learning environment
- Work in a multicultural and diverse organization
- Competitive salary package
- Competitive benefits package which includes meal tickets, gift tickets for special occasions (Easter, Christmas, June 1st, etc), medical subscription, transportation allowance
Dover Business Services (DBS) is an independent business to business service provider within Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion. DBS is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance to the entire organization. With locations in Downers Grove - Illinois, Suzhou - China, Cebu - Philippines and Bucharest - Romania, DBS centers operate across the globe to maximize service to our operating companies (OpCos).
Dover Corporation deliver’s innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Image & Identification, Refrigeration & Food Equipment and Pumps & Solutions. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for nearly 60 years, our team of over 27,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.”