New Product Development Manager
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in the food industry/technology;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the food industry in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills for building relationships with both internal and external partners;
- At least 2 years of experience applying project management methodologies and practices, including developing a project plan, including charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, etc.
- Experience resolving conflicts within a team as issues arise;
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Innovative personality, with the ability to think "outside the box" to develop solutions for Alka brands;
- "Hands-on" experience in the technological aspects of the food industry, both at the level of daily activities and their in-depth understanding to accelerate product development;
- Good project management capabilities;
- Good stakeholder engagement leading through others skills;
- PC advanced skills;
- Ability to work independently and accurately, handling several issues at the same time;
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy;
- Proficiency in English (technical approach).
- The role is responsible for NPD (New Product Development) projects, leading the development process of new products from a technological point of view, collaborating closely with all the functions involved, from R&D to acquisitions, sales, and marketing.
- Leads the team of product development engineers (technological engineers), sets priorities according to the company's objectives and is constantly concerned with its motivation and development;
- Is responsible for developing the budget in the area of responsibility and manages costs in accordance with the budget;
- Coordinates product development activity and product-related processes, including supply chain feasibility studies, recipe and ingredient management, recipe finalization, quality assurance, legal review;
- Ensures during the development of a new project/cost saving, the purchase and reception of all raw materials needed in the respective project;
- Provide support to the procurement department in communicating and solving technical aspects in the relationship with suppliers;
- Ensures assistance during the launch period and the transfer of the related technology (product file) to the production department;
- Coordinates the process of carrying out laboratory, pilot and industrial tests in optimal conditions (planning, execution, verification and documentation), with a focus on the correct functioning of new products on the production lines, in line with the company's efficiency objectives;
- Contributes to solving the technological aspects that arise in the production process;
- Provides advice and support to the Quality department in order to solve problems from the qualitative or legal spectrum;
- Makes partnerships with suppliers to be aware of the latest trends in the industry (technology, raw materials, etc.);
- It is ensured that the NPD team is permanently updated with the news in the field, accessing various publications, specialized forums.
Founded in 1994 as a family business, Alka Co. was the first local coffee processor, through a direct investment of several millions euros. When other additional production and distribution companies were established, Alka Group was born.
After almost two decades of continuous investments amounting tens of millions euros, Alka Group is one of the leading FMCG players in the region.
Nowadays, the Group is specialized in producing biscuits, cakes, coffee, wafers and savoury snacks. Alka Group success is based on integrating our mission, vision and values in our daily work.
Innovation is a key element of Alka Group's development strategy, whether it regards new products, recipes, flavours, packaging, selling activities and communication. Alka Group constantly invests in tech development and also in knowing, understanding and anticipating market needs and tastes. Thus, Alka Group always manages to pleasantly surprise consumers.
Alka Group includes the following brands - Alfers, Toortitzi (Elephant for export), Prajitura casei (Home cake for export), Biscuiții casei, Covrigeii casei, DR. Krantz, Stretto, Gold Mocca.
SC ALKA TRADING CO SRL
- 30 Mart. 2023
- 24 Mart. 2023
- 29 Mart. 2023
Amf Global Jobs S.R.L.București