New Business Manager (Hunter)
For one of our clients, a reputed company in the corrugated cardboard packaging, providing full packaging solutions, represented locally by two production sites and worldwide by 25 production plants in 8 countries, we are looking for a New Business Manager (Hunter) with sales experience within the packaging industry who will develop new business opportunities across all industries at a national level, requiring extensive travel availability.
You will take part in complex projects and you will have access to an international network of corrugated cardboard packaging specialists.
· Qualify and develop new business opportunities across all industries, in order to develop enterprise sales of dedicated packaging and/or offer complete solution for packaging.
· Define and execute business strategies for profitably generating new business.
· Develop strong client relationships over time that provides significant input to planning company product, price and strategies.
· Demonstrate personal commitment to self-development of consultative selling skills in the areas of priority setting, negotiating and problem solving.
· Provide analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
· Consult with management to provide accurate market feedback, pricing input and recommendations on RFPs that contribute to company’s profitability and volume forecasts outlined for the year.
· Minimum five (5) years of business to business (B2B) sales experience, within the packaging industry.
· Superb sales and negotiation, verbal and written communication skills. Self-starter and strong self-motivation.
· Strong antreprenorial spirit, business and financial background.
· Effective project management skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
· Ability to confidently make decisions with incomplete or conflicting data applying sound judgment and good reasoning skills.
· Pro-active, accountable and results driven. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
· Strong English (minimum B2 level)
· Valid driving licence and availability to travel extensively.