Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 3-5 years experience in complex web-systems administration
• Expert knowledge of Apache web server, FastCGI and LightHttpd
• Expert knowledge of MySQL database server
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP
• Basic knowledge of VoIP protocols (SIP/IAX) and the Asterisk VoIP PBX
• Expert knowledge of Linux operating systems (distribution agnostic)
• Operating familiarity with load balancing hardware
• Familiarity with the Java programming language
• Strong scripting skills (Perl, PHP, Shell, Ruby, etc)
• Strong SQL skills
• Strong communication skills in English
• Enthusiasm for work in a 24/7/365 start up environment
Good salary and the ability to work and learn in a small but fun and creative international team.
Twodecode bvba (www.twodecode.com) is a startup based in Oostende, Belgium, near the North Sea, offering employee time and presence tracking services through telephony and mobile devices. Twodecode is setting up a new office in Bucharest in order to develop and enhance its time and presence tracking software and support the main operation in Belgium.
The company founders believe that work has to be fun, creative, international and financially attractive for everyone involved.
The final employment decision will be made by the head management in Belgium during a face-to-face interview in Bucharest during the month of January.
For details, contact Razvan Dragomirescu at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +40722537195 (in the evening).
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles