• BA/BS in Information Systems or related area required
• Cisco CCNP preferred
• Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
• Advanced English language skills (verbal, reading, writing, understanding)
• Experience of working in a global environment essential
• Process Discipline and Documentation skills essential
• Minimum of five years experience in the design, implementation and operation of WAN/LAN networks with Cisco hardware
• Excellent knowledge of Routing and Switching
• Hands on experience with routers, switches, Palo Alto firewall, F5 Load balancer
• Knowledge of ITIL v3 an advantage, but not necessary
• Experience of operating in an Enterprise environment.
Works as part of the Global Implementation/Service Transition Group, within Global Communications and Information Security, to build and manage test environment in the lab such that services are tested, delivered, and operated in a globally consistent manner by Service Delivery/Operations.
PRINCIPLE FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILTIES
• Works on multiple simultaneous projects to implement new technologies and configurations in conjunction with other Global Communications and Information Security Groups.
• Serves as technical consultant on business group network projects
• Acts as a lead and subject expert for certain technologies/services within the group as assigned
Fourth Level Support
• Provides 4th level support to Operations for escalated issues and drives those to resolution
• Works with Network Design Engineering on chronic Problems
• Works on multiple simultaneous projects to prepare and keep track of inventory, Identify the gaps in current test environment/ lab, help in tools selection and built a lab environment per design
• Prepare a detail document outlining the lab built
• Responsible for maintaining the lab, keeping it up to date, Coordinate test schedules with various team
• Develop processes and procedures for testing in the lab and serve as a point of contact for all the lab related activity
• Responsible for maintenance of the lab
• Work in a cross functional team to understand the testing requirements, build a test environment in the lab
• Work on continual upgrade and roadmaps.
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com