– Proven services and infrastructure knowledge
– Check Point management + 2 year.
– General VPN knowledge (Ipsec and ssl) + 2 year
– Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP)
– F5 Load balancing & ASM
– Riverbed + 2 year
– Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
– Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
– Fluent in English
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders
– ITIL Foundations certification
– Work experience: +5 years
– Education level: Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field
Job scope: Monitoring and administering security and nеtwork infrаstructurе dеvicеs as part of а cеntrаl Tеаm for аll Edenred, working with local Businеss Units, private and public cloud datacеntеr (Amazon, Azurе, PAAS аnd IAAS), and other 3rd party vendors and providers.
Mainly Responsible for:
– Help define network and security infrastructure architecture
– Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure are up to date
– Administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls throughout the organization
– Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs
– Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
– Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability
– Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities
– Help set up the plan of process improvement
– Bring assistance to the operational Teams
– Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 46 countries.
Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new digital hub in Romania, for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
Edenred Digital Center team will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
People make the difference. Join and vibe with us!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles