Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a result of our international expansion we are looking for a .NET Software Engineer to join our team.
• Passionate about software development
• Formally educated to degree level in an IT based subject
• Hands on experience with .NET framework (preferably C#)
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills for figuring out how different software components work together
• Quality oriented and result driven
• Profficient in English
• Develop instrument control or data management software for robotic molecular analyzer systems using C# and Microsoft technologies
• Elaborate and implement software requirements, specifications, architecture documents, code, unit and integration tests
• Find creative solutions for challenging problems
WE OFFER YOU:
• Involvement in innovative biomedical projects for top biotechnology companies
• Highly competitive salaries and flexible working schedule
• Pleasant environment in our office situated in a central part of Cluj-Napoca
• Company sponsored technical certifications and trainings on work related topics
STRATEC develops and produces fully automated analyzer systems under the name of many of the leading global in vitro diagnostics companies as well as Hematology and Clinical Chemistry systems that are marketed under the Diatron brand.
At STRATEC you can expect a dynamic team, an open working culture and a flat hierarchy. We pride ourselves in offering a long-term employment perspective as well as challenging and varied tasks.
Please send us a copy of your latest CV along with your salary requirements and earliest start date to the following address: email@example.com
More information can be found at: www.stratec.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles