- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with microservices architecture and developing applications for public or private cloud platforms.
- Experience with no-SQL databases (as MongoDB).
- Identify areas to improve architecture, application design and scalability: identify bottlenecks across various application layers (client, network, load balancing, back-end) for our award winning financial product alongisde a team of dedicated 8 professionals (6 developers & Product Manager, Engineering Manager) working Agile.
- Design, code, test, debug and document .NET applications, Automate Unit and Functional Testing as well as CICD pipelines.
- Perform code reviews inspecting code quality and assuring process adherence.
- Plan, conduct and monitor production launches and post-launch support coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls, provide support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution.
- Stay current with new technology and development techniques.
- Experience in mentoring junior resources and exposure to the financial services industry.
Here’s our story, now tell us yours!
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.