Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a Mobile Game Programmer, you will be working in cross-functional teams that are involved in different stages of a game development life cycle: prototyping, full production, co-development, live ops, platform conversion etc., targeting various mobile devices through cross-platform game engines.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Actively participate in sprint planning meetings
• Ensure that all relevant parties are aligned on task specifications
• Find the best technical solution for each game development challenge
• Write code that is readable, debugable and easy to maintain
• Constantly communicate with your teammates to flag and alleviate risks
• Perform code review
• Actively seek to help your teammates
Skills & Qualifications
• 3+ years of mobile game development
• Proficient in Custom C++ game engines/Unity/Unreal Engine
• Solid knowledge of design patterns and coding architectural principle
• Experience in optimizing FPS and memory consumption
• Experience in debugging and profiling large code bases
• Help the team improve the game quality by eliminating waste from the development process
• Always try to improve the way you do things
Would be a plus:
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles