Are you passionate about video games? Do you dream of working in one of the most dynamic industries? Join Ubisoft's team of heroes as a Mobile DevTester and start your career now!
When applying, please mention the desired location for this job: Craiova or Bucharest.
• Introduce and track the issues you find in the game related to the specific developed features or the game, using the appropriate tools (ex. Perforce, Jenkins, Tortoise)
• Maintain a good communication and relationship with the team members, as well as with the rest of the teams from Test department ( locally and from other studios)
• Learn, use and create automation testing scripts
• Provide immediate feedback to the team and work with them to resolve the identified problems
• Ensure the security and the confidentiality of the entrusted documents and products.
• student or high-school graduate
• Excellent English, written and spoken
• Tracking tool knowledge for tracking and management of the bugs
• IT knowledge (MS Office) and the ability to quickly learn new tools
• The ability to focus when multitasking
• Efficiency and perspective oriented
• Objectivism and the ability to take important decision on a short term-basis;
• Open to changes and self-improvement;
• Ability to assume responsibility and ownership.
• Experience on a similar position is a plus.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system
• Fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
• But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!