Midweight / Senior Graphic Designer
- Fluent expertise in Adobe CC
- Fluent expertise in Adobe InDesign
- Able to communicate your designs clearly and effectively to the internal team and clients
- Strong concept development
- Graphics art direction
- Ability to efficiently execute and manage multiple design briefs at once
- Strong organisational & scheduling skills
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Good time management
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Working remotely and communicating effectively through Microsoft Teams, Zoom and email
- Not essential but App, UX & UI, Motion/animation Design and video editing experience will be extremely desirable
- Manage and create designs for our top-tier clients
- Manage Junior Designers as and when required
- Conduct and manage quality assurance
- Project manage your own time and tasks using Monday.com
- Regularly attend meetings with the team to discuss areas of priority
- Be able to manage quick turnarounds and work under pressure
- Create marketing collateral/promotional materials/artwork
- Experienced in reading, interpreting and implementing brand guidelines
- Oversee and maintain clients brand consistency across a range of different brand guidelines
- Be able to interpret English data and descriptions and turn it into a beautiful graphics
- Design all types of print and digital graphic design e.g. Logo design, web design, motion graphics (highly desirable), menus, flyers, brochures, social media, short GIFs and more
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and design processes
- Create bespoke illustrations, mainly in a SaaS style (not essential)
- Work in collaboration with many different types of international clients ranging from startups right the way through to larger agencies
- A minimum computer spec of an i5 processor, at least 6GB Ram and at least 250GB Hard drive
The Midweight/Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for many different jobs ranging from creating on-brand internal & external marketing collateral, spear-heading website designs, initiating and maintaining branding processes, generating client brochures, logos, social media posts, infographics and more.
Salary: **please note salary is gross 5400 - 7700 RON/pm** - Please stipulate desired salary on application. Depending on experience and negotiable.
Working Hours: Monday — Friday: 8am — 5pm GMT
Holiday: 25 days
Approximate start date: Feb/Mar 2022
We are Hatchly (www.hatchly.co.uk), a virtual and global design agency based primarily in the UK. Our focus is on disrupting the graphic design market by offering high-quality design, on-demand, for a flat monthly fee, all under one online innovative platform.
Our goal is simple — to create graphic design assets that are manageable, timesaving and high quality, for businesses of all sizes.
We are a tight knit team of 5 but rapidly growing and we are on the lookout for a Mid-weight/Senior graphic designer who can join the Hatchly family to manage their own time, clients and potential junior designers.
We are a very friendly, respectful and outgoing bunch of individuals from all kinds of different backgrounds who all work remotely across the globe and we all want to make a big impact with a lot of ambition.
We regularly host team meetings, hold design critiques, have virtual work drinks/games, share plenty of GIFs and care about personal development through training, mentorship and one-to-one knowledge sharing sessions.
If this all sounds like you, please don’t hesitate in applying and sending over some of your work with a cover letter about why you think you’d be suited to working at Hatchly — good luck and I look forward to hopefully meeting you soon :)
P.S. We’d love to know a little about you, so when applying please tell us one of your hardest problems that you have solved and one fun and exciting fact about yourself... :)