Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
PROFILE NAME: Java Developer
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
MANDATORY SKILLS AND NICE TO HAVE:
- Java web development experience > 3 years
- familiarity with the Spring framework
- experience with Hibernate (or other ORM framework)
- knowledge of Spring Boot
- experience with Maven and Git tools
Nice to have:
- experience working with apache Kafka
- involvement projects built on microservices, event-driven architecture, CQRS
The challenge of the project will be the implementation of a large service-application for the mobile industry that will be designed and built from scratch. The application needs to be scalable, consume large data volumes and integrate with third-parties, while at the same time ensure fast response rates.
The project will be implemented using some of the latest architectural patterns, such as event-sourcing and CQRS.
The developer will work on this project with leading technological frameworks (Spring Boot, Apache Kafka).
• What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- take part in the design stage of software solutions
- develop new application modules, improve or extend existing ones
- bring creative and innovative ideas to the project you're working on
- pro-active and resilient approach when dealing with unexpected problems or bugs
- understand business requirements and translate them into operating software
- test and document your code
• How many members the team will have?
Up to 6 members
• With roles will be opened in the team?/ which technologies will be used?
Java, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Hibernate, Oracle
• Team members will be only from Romania?
• There will be interactions with other teams from other locations?
• Direct interaction with the client?
Limited interaction with the client
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles