Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Consultant
- Identify and document the business requirements.
- Prepare deliverables included in the project plan (Analysis document, GAP FIT document, process maps).
- Organize and conduct interviews and workshops.
- Training key users and end users.
- Provides testing customer-specific developments.
- Perform system configuration operating according to customer flow.
- Draw up operating procedures.
- Performs conversion and data migration.
- Work collaboratively with other teams.
- University degree in computer science/ economics or related field.
- Self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Full-time availability.
- 3+ years' functional experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central (or other ERP System).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
- a self-starter with the ability to work within an operating framework.
- have a customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- have a high degree of insight and analytical skill.
- team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals.
- able to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- have strong time management skills and multitasking abilities.
- enthusiastic and problem-solving.
- self-taught and with a capacity for self-documentation.
- Work on complex projects and acquiring experience in working with Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to develop a career in a young, dynamic and experienced team.
Arggo Consulting is an ambitious and innovative Romanian Consulting and Software Development company which aims to disrupt the business solutions industry by leading the customer journey into the new digital era.
We are offering end-to-end tailor-made business solutions by blending Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure and Business Intelligence with our own solutions, vast experience, innovation, passion and forward-thinking business management and consulting experience.
In today's constantly changing market, our team works relentlessly to create new products and services like the low-code Arggo BPM Platform that allows the creation of user friendly applications from any business flow regardless of its complexity, accessible from any device any easily integrated with any software.
We approach each client visualizing the entire process, from Business Process Reengineering, system analysis, through the final implementation and on-going support. This way we are building a strong relationship with our clients and a commitment to meet their ever-evolving needs and ambitions.
Our company and our portfolio continue to grow, aiming to become sole provider of software solutions and services for our clients, ensuring that when a company deals with Arggo Consulting it has a business solution partner for life.