We are now looking for the production site in the Brașov Industrial Park: MES Engineer
- Implement & Support MES solution on production and support areas;
- Consults with users to determine appropriate hardware and software needs;
- Provide support to MES services (focused on incident and problem management);
- Participate in continues improvement processes (system maintenance, improvement ideas, knowledge database creation, documentation);
- Play an important role in (collaboration with corporate MES team) : software lifecycle, deploy and test new versions according to given plans, debug and describe software issues;
- Prepares reference material for users (incl. key users) by drafting operation instructions, create user manuals, provide necessary trainings;
- Be an active player in assigned projects (e.g. system rollouts in new locations).
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent experience);
- Communicative English;
- IoT knowledge;
- ITIL basic knowledge;
- SQL - ability to write queries to extract reports directly from database or investigate during incident on production line;
- SQL - basic knowledge of MS SQL administration and configuration;
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge (to diagnose potential hardware & network related issues in MES);
- Very good team player, proactive attitude, customer-service focused
- Ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees;
- A process improvement mindset, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
It is an advantage
Basic C#, ASP.net, Angular knowledge
Basic knowledge of communication protocols (eg. Euromap 63, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, OPC-UA)
Basic SAP knowledge
If you have passion for excellence and innovative technologies you can apply here or you can send you CV to email@example.com.
PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE