The candidates should have:
• a university degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or life sciences (Veterinary Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry or similar)
• a clean driving license and very good proficiency in English
• excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and the ability to adapt to international environment
• an enthusiastic personality and a self-motivated individual
Servier Laboratories, the largest private pharmaceutical company in France, highly innovative research-based company in ethical pharmaceuticals, a multinational group with over 140 outlets in the world, is now strongly expanding in Romania and is therefore looking for:
Located in: Oradea
The person appointed:
• will pay regular visits to doctors in hospitals and clinics
• will promote the company’s drugs
• will have to organize local medical meetings.
New Medical Representatives will benefit of intensive product training and will be offered a motivating remuneration package.