Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Minimum Technical secondary school
- Degree in technical studies such as mechanical/electrical/mechatronics/automation or similar represents an advantage
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting in electronic manufacturing industry of automotive area
- Experience in electrical and mechanical field
- Basic computer skills and basic knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Language Skills: English – medium
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures
- Good technical knowledge
- Good communication skills, good level of teamwork
- Willingness to work in shifts, flexible working style- Excellent problem solving skills, reliable
- Service and repair of the production equipment
- Support to increase quality and reliability of the systems
- Support engineers in technical problems
- Support production in technical issues
- Execute planned and unplanned maintenance and repair tasks
- Ensure 100% production equipment functionality
- Ensure Bosch quality targets (error-free logistics) and other activities related to the project
- Ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached
- Other Production related responsibilities
- Ensure cleanliness in working area
- Ensure safety in working area
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen!