Mechanical & Project Management senior engineer
As a future member of Ford Romania, you will work in the Bucharest office for the Engineering & Construction department of Ford Land. You will become part of a team that is responsible for the planning and execution of new and renovation measures for buildings, test facilities and infrastructure measures at all Ford locations in Europe.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree and experience of project management (construction);
- English knowledge at upper intermediate level.
- International professional experience;
- PC skills (MS Office, AutoCad);
- Communication skills.
- Establish mechanical plans and specifications for new Company facilities or major facility modifications;
- Advise and assist Company activities on engineering matters involving use, purchase or sale of any Company activities or conversion to different operations;
- Advise and assist Company activities on mechanical aspects of existing facilities;
- Prepare standards or special mechanical engineering specifications and design requirements for construction or other Engineering activities;
- Direct consultants, when appointed, in the preparation and design of new Company facilities as well as additions or modifications to existing facilities to assure established requirements are met;
- Monitor design and consultant’s performance as to timing, quality and value engineering;
- Analyze the mechanical engineering matters in the contractor's tenders and advise recommendations;
- Assist Project Managers to expedite phases of construction work;
- Undertake Project Management of Contracts as necessary.
- Professional development in a multinational company;
- Dynamic and well organized working environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Being part of a multicultural team;
- Discounted conditions for the purchase of Ford vehicles;
- Access to comprehensive learning and training platforms;
- Hybrid work concepts - combination of working from home and working in the office;
- Holiday bonus, Easter and Christmas bonuses, Meal tickets.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.