Master Data Specialist
As we are a new team, we look for colleagues to join us and embrace our unique culture! A family company built by Mr. Yves Rocher, a passionate visionary!
Groupe Rocher has always wanted - and succeeded - in remaining independent to retain freedom in its ideas, choices, actions and values. We only accept success if it is founded both on the quality of our services and products and on human qualities - especially integrity - that are diverse and complementary as our employees at all levels.
This is who we are! Looking forward to meet you!
The master data specialist is the guarantor of the quality and the update of the databases.
- Manage master data creation, modification and blocking by ensuring all required information filling and realize data control to mitigate risk;
- Coordinate with all required functions (finance, sales, procurement back office, requesters, impacted subsidiaries, etc.) to collect information, documents or feedbacks or inform of realized creation, update, blocking, cleaning;
- Ensure quality and integrity of master data through master record regular cleaning;
- Ensure coordination between other systems and SAP.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Validate Vendor Master record finance data;
- Manage Vendor master data directly in SAP (tax agencies, one-time vendors, employee);
- Manage Expense tool records;
- Perform regular cleaning of the vendor base (> 24 months of inactivity);
- Approve and process customer creation/update/blocking;
- Clean customer master record (yearly);
- Check customer database consistency (yearly);
- Integrate new subsidiary in SAP and transfer mass customer master record;
- Realize master data control and audit (twice a year);
- Request creation of new accounts at Group CoA level;
- Manage Local Chart of accounts;
- Manage posting periods;
- Create WBS;
- Complete local ICO partners information & replication in Ivalua/Filgood;
- Request blocking of ICO master records;
- Resolve of blocked transactions.
Pre-requisites to access the job:
- Accounting basics understanding;
- Financial analysis/control;
- Data management;
- Skills in IS tool (knowledges of SAP, Ivalua, Traveldoo, or experience with workflow tool is a plus);
- Local Language & English, French will be wonderful to have;
- Critical thinking;
- Accuracy & precision;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills ;
- Bachelor degree (3 years max) or professional degree;
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Management or Accounting
Welcoming the world in all its diversity and protecting this diversity is an integral part of Groupe Rocher's DNA, in keeping with its mission.
We cultivate an inclusive working environment, open to all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, including age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, education, religion, beliefs and sexual orientation.
We believe that through inclusive diversity, we contribute to the commitment, innovation and performance of our teams.
Our differences, like biodiversity in nature, are the best way to ensure our long-term success and sustainability.
« There are two key things that do not appear in a company’s balance sheet – its reputation and its people. For that reason, the way we do business is just as important as what we do and the reason we do it (why and how). Our capacity to give our employees’ work a sense of purpose must always be based on the respect of our Values" - Bris Rocher