Marketing & PR Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, or communications;
- 1-2 years of experience within a social media, marketing team for a brand or agency;
- Passion for harnessing the power of marketing and communications to drive business results;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, in both English and Romanian.
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented approach to work;
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Basic Graphic / Web design skills;
- Strong communication skills, able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Flexible person, creative thinker and problem solver;
- Experience in integrating social media efforts into broader media and marketing strategies;
- Experience in developing content for social media channels and hotel websites.
- Manage day-to-day activities of select social media channels, marketing, PR activities, including bloggers and influencers stays and interaction.
- Create and execute strategy and action proposals for improvement of the hotel’s social media presence, in partnership with Director of Marketing and Director of Sales & Marketing;
- Research and image sourcing of Social Media creative content and calendar planning for all accounts.
- Assist execute local media and creative agencies pitches, plan and execute photo shoots, collaterals on brand.
- Work with PR and creative agencies, to support creation and deployment of hotel promotions and activations.
- Keep track of target media list. Help produce and distribute local media releases. Maximize opportunities for publicity in local media through careful research of media requirements, including influencers or bloggers stays.
- Manage property websites content updates and quality, and OTA’s pages. Provide day-to-day analysis of data from listening and CMS tools.
- Manage all Digital Assets (photos, slides, digital, etc) of the hotel.
- Verify adherence to Corporate Advertising and Marketing Communications standards, brand standards, and format guidelines.
- Assist managing hotel Trip Advisor account and reviews, same for all other social media channels;
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 7,000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore.
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.