- Coordinates the Brand Managers team in creating and implementing the annual marketing plan for the allocated portfolio;
- Designs, implements and monitors the marketing programs for the sales force, the promotion force, the distribution channels and the final consumer;
- Coordinates and integrates the marketing budget for the allocated portfolio;
- Carries out and updates together with the Brand Managers team the sales forecast for the allocated portfolio;
- Establish the price and distribution strategy;
- Monitors and analyzes the market dynamics and the performances of the allocated brands;
- Is involved in the negotiation of the contractual conditions with the business partners;
- Works closely with medical sales and promotion teams and manages the relationship with the assigned producers;
- Performs market visits for the follow-up regarding the implementation of the trade actions/campaigns and for identifying new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; Master is a plus;
- Experience in marketing area minimum 5 years;
- Experience in coordinating teams;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Good analytical, communication and negotiantion skills;
- Excellent analytical&data modelling skills; good command of Excel&PowerPoint;
- Strategic thinking, solve challenges quickly and efficiently;
- Creativity, dynamism, initiative;
- Proactive person, oriented towards achieving goals.
MagnaPharm Marketing & Sales is one of the largest and most dynamic pharmaceutical outsourcing group offering integrated services of import, distribution, market access, marketing and medical promotion, regulatory services.
Our vision is to become the favorite partner on the Central and Eastern European pharmaceutical market, offering a unique and full range of services on the marketing, sales, pharmaceutical retail and medical services segments.
Our mission is to be a premier pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare service provider in Central & Eastern Europe.
MagnaPharm Marketing & Sales has a strong culture of Compliance
Following strict FCPA standards;
Following Ethical code of AIFP (Association of Innovative Pharma Industry);
Following strict „drug-related“ legislation in all countries
MagnaPharm Marketing & Sales is currently active in 7 countries, Romania, Poland, Bulgary, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, Czech Republic.
Activity field: Pharmacy
Size (number of employes): >500
Headquarter: Bucharest, Romania
Type: Private company
Specialty: consumer healthcare, medicine, medical promotion, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical wholesaling