Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The role of the Marketing Automation Executive is a stimulating and challenging one which will suit a highly-motivated, astute individual with exceptional attention to detail and a collaborative approach.
Day to day you will be working with colleagues at all levels to ensure UK Client email marketing objectives are met. Driving maximum engagement from prospects for QSES’ partner institutions with the goal of pipeline growth, conversion and continual improvement. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the setting up and deployment of email campaigns for numerous clients.
As Marketing Automation Executive you’ll be able to come in and grasp the role on quickly. You will thrive in a task, process-oriented and data-driven environment.
This position plays a pivotal role between the Client Success, Marketing and Market Intelligence teams. To be successful in this role you will be required to have:
· Exceptional customer service skills with a proactive nature and the ability to get things done
· Willingness to meet deadlines and complete tasks thoroughly and correctly
· Ability to build good working relationships
· Outstanding attention to detail
· A quick learner
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, solutions focused attitude
· The ability to own and deliver on projects
Internally you will work closely with the Director and Associate Director of Client Success, Account Managers and the Client Marketing team.
External stakeholders (the role will likely be around 95% internally and 5% externally facing) will be within the marketing and recruitment teams. You’ll always work to ensure that we’re seen as an indispensable extension of their departments.
Primary functions in supporting the Client Marketing and Client Success teams:
· Day to day ownership of broadcast email marketing campaigns for clients using IBM Watson Automated Marketing platform
· Management of audience data
· Supporting Client Marketing team and Account Managers with defining and executing data-informed and highly effective email marketing strategies for our global clients in the higher education industry
· Use your expertise in marketing automation technology to conduct analysis and to identify challenges, issues and and opportunities in the email marketing activity of our clients
· Creating audience segments from client data, ensuring accuracy and relevance
· Processing and loading data in systems where required
· Identifying and amending any issues within HTML
· Review, advise on and contribute to client marketing content for broadcast and automated email campaigns.
Reporting, Analysis and Optimisation
· Support, and lead on where appropriate, detailed campaign performance analysis by using automation platform systems, tracking data and channels analytics
· Experienced in interpreting data into action driving insight and recommendations
· Support with refinement and optimisation of email marketing dashboards and reports based on stakeholder feedback
· Support with analysis, insight and providing recommendations to the wider Client Success team to help drive performance improvements
· Participate in the analysis of Multivariate and A/B testing, from sample size estimation to identifying success metrics and post-test analysis
· Contribute to the marketing automation roadmap
· Deliver best-in-class email campaigns and strategies with a key focus on maximising conversion rates, best practice, branding and deliverability
· 1+ year work experience in a relevant role
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong project management skills
· Good analytical skills with a proven track record of relating data and analytics to real-world business problems
· Logical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail
· Ability to work in an agile environment, manage multiple priorities and adapt to change in priorities
· An understanding of current and evolving digital platforms
· Ability to constantly learn and keep up to date with the latest marketing techniques and best practice
· Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload to deadline is essential
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to manage internal customer expectations
· Open minded and international outlook
· Microsoft Excel – ability to clean and manipulate data
· Demonstrate commitment to ongoing learning and improvement
· Marketing Agency or Higher Education background
· This role requires specialist digital marketing knowledge and experience with a focus on measurement and optimisation
· Experience with eCRM and database products (Salesforce, IBM Watson Marketing Automation (preferred), Eloqua)
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS, including latest standards
· Demonstrated knowledge of responsive/mobile-first design best practices
· Understanding of dynamic email content
QS is the leading provider of information in the career and education sectors for top students and professionals worldwide. The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally. QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in 1990, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles