Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
QS Unisolution is an international company with offices in London, Stuttgart and Bucharest. We provide intelligent software solutions in the international higher education arena, servicing 320+ clients worldwide. We support providers of education in optimising their organisation’s processes, and similarly help them to strengthen market position through online education portals, marketing tools, highly advance CRM products and procedures for the electronic transfer of data. If you have a passion for internationalisation, education and innovation apply today.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative individual to support the planning and execution of the organisation’s 15th annual user conference and support the company’s overall marketing plan. Marketing and Events Executive will report directly to the Digital Communications Marketing Manager.
· Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
· Coordinate appointments and site visits
· Conduct market research on suppliers, gather information and negotiate costs
· Provide clear feedback on research findings
· General logistical support e.g. preparing nametags, materials, gift bags, registration lists etc.
· Willing to travel
· Updating and maintaining our website and social channels
· Update and create marketing materials e.g. product brochures, promotional flyers
· Updating and maintaining our online event information
· Working closely with the lead generation executive and marketing manager
Essential to the role
· MS Office proficiency (PhotoShop and illustrator would be a bonus)
· Experience using marketing automation tools like Pardot and Marketo
· Excellent time management and communication skills
· Well-organised with multi-tasking skills
· Understand the event requirements
· Problem-solving ability and work efficiently under pressure
· Quick-thinking, thorough and responsive team player with very strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
· Quick to learn new systems, both bespoke and off-the-shelf
· Creative mind-set and global outlook
· Excellent organizational skills and high sense of urgency
· Basic knowledge of Wordpress
· Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
· Fluent in English. Additional languages advantageous
Desirable for the role
· Knowledge of CRM systems, Netsuite preferably
· Knowledge and understanding of the Higher Education sectorKnowledge of a second language
QS is the leading provider of information in the career and education sectors for top students and professionals worldwide. The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally. QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in 1990, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity