We are looking for a fun team player and a creative thinker, with excellent writing and project management skills, to complete our small but strong Marketing Department. Our new colleague should be a hands-on type of person, proactive and eager to grow within our company.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising/public relations, journalism or related field
- Previous professional working experience is a plus
- Excellent writing skills both in Romanian and English languages
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus
- A good understanding of the best content for both print and digital channels
- Ability to successfully prioritize and plan multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- A “people person”, with the ability to take ownership and lead when necessary
- Energetic, flexible, with a strategic and forward thinking and problem-solving skills
- A passion to learn and grow
- A driver’s licence is a plus
The Marketing and Communications Specialist works closely with the Marketing Department team on various tasks, for increasing brand awareness and providing support to the company’s various departments in inbound and outbound marketing activities.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Writes press releases and prepares information for the media
- Provides planning and execution for company’s events
- Assists in customers’/suppliers’ communications, such as letters and presentations
- Assists and creates strategies for social media efforts
- Identifies communications opportunities for cross-promotion
- Helps enhance company’s brand image and identity
- Undertake individual tasks as assigned
Zacaria is a proud member of the International Group - Alf Mizzi and Sons Ltd - based in Malta. The Zacaria Group consists of 20 companies operating on the Romanian Real Estate market. The Group has based its headquarters in Sibiu in 2005. Over the last 10 years Zacaria Group has gradually expanded its investments across Romania. Today, the group holds real estate residential and industrial investments in Sibiu, Bucharest, Oradea, Alba Iulia, Arad, and Craiova.