Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University graduate of Mathematics, Cybernetics, Economics or Engineering;
• Computer knowledge: MS Office (Excel – excellent user), SAP, preferably CRM & databases;
• Previous experience on similar positions and/or working with numbers is a great asset;
• English language ;
• French is an advantage;
• Extremely well organized / Focused on finding solutions/ Team player / Good Communicator;
• Able to work under pressure;
• He/She is responsible for collecting specific information (finding out the best source of information, ensuring regular gathering of this information, systematic archiving, structuring it in a coherent manner and regular distribution of this information within the company);
• Builds accurately and timely sales reports (quantities, turnover, gross margins). Extracts and processes data from SAP and CRM systems;
• Draws conclusions and interprets final results to appropriate department within the company;
• Monitors Sales & marketing budget development;
• Perform analyses utilizing the customer and prospect databases to determine the impact of marketing strategies on customer behavior and profitability. Might be required to perform statistical analysis (regression analysis, seasonality analysis, numerical correlations, etc) and forecasts;
• Runs periodical reports of Customer Profitability Analysis;
• Prepare tables and charts for presentations based on gathered data;
• It will take-over CRM administration and will keep contact with solution supplier for further upgrades;
• Communicate to senior management the insights gained through data analysis, through both presentations and write-ups of results ;
• In time, it will be responsible for research conducted by the company (within the marketing department) or by external firms. Selects correct approach for studies, designs research;
• Builds databases for construction projects based on open source information . Is also responsible for the dissemination of this information;
Manpower is reinventing the employment services industry by helping employers and individuals adopt new approaches to the evolving world of work. Manpower calls this approach Contemporary Working.
Contemporary working is about what’s now and what’s next in the world of work. Manpower offers insight and advice that enable clients and candidates to make the right choices and make the most of what’s happening now and what is coming next in the changing world of work.
Manpower operates in 72 countries through its 4200 offices worldwide, serving more than 400 000 clients.
BUCHAREST Branch: Bd. Unirii, No. 18, Sector 4, Cod 040107, Bucuresti
Fax: 021/301.85.41, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TIMISOARA Branch: Str. Medicinei, Nr. 1B, Cod 300041, Timisoara
Fax: 0256/309.482, E-mail: email@example.com BRASOV Branch: Str. Toamnei, Nr. 9,
Bl. 4, Sc. B, Ap. 2, Brasov
Fax: 0268.326.129, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Transmiterea unui CV ca raspuns la acest anunt direct pe site sau pe adresele de e-mail anuntate presupune acordul dumneavoastra fata de vizualizarea, procesarea si analizarea datelor dumneavoastra personale de catre reprezentantii Manpower Romania si de catre terti.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles