The primary purpose of the position is to provide Test Support to Manufacturing operations by ensuring Test Equipment is running safely, reliably and efficiently.
The secondary purpose is to provide local process engineering support by controlling and improving the production process, introducing new products and processes and maintaining the assembly line in a good working condition.
- An uncompromising approach to health and safety in the workplace. Adherence to PPE, manual handling, and other local safety processes and procedures.
- Supporting all local equipment’s, ensuring equipments are safe to use.
- Able to work with LV (Apparatus running on (or generating) an electrical supply in the range 50 - 1000 volts a.c. or between 75 and 1500 volts d.c.) machine control systems. Work within the boundaries of the appropriate regulations and directives. (Experience on LV Equipment would be considered as a bonus)
- Create and implement new systems and processes to ensure the integration of new products or to improve existing products, ensuring an efficient operating cost;
- Interpretation of production/ specifications and requirements to facilitate service and repair of equipment.
- Support a wide range of test equipment supplied internally or externally sourced to meet the production requirements of European manufacturing operations.
- Carrying out Preventative Maintenance (PM) to ensure that all equipments are working to their optimum level of performance.
- Improve equipment in conjunction with the Test Development team.
- Implement and Carry out Risk Assessments.
- Liaising with other departments to analyze test yield-related issues or when implementing any productivity improvements. Participate and lead the actions of continuous improvement by applying Lean principles;
- Using statistical process performance measurements from data produced to further enhance the reliability of the test process. Assure the quality of products and processes according to the standards required by the client;
- Writing and maintaining work instructions and training of operators.
- Investigate process and product issues by providing technical support and training, where appropriate;
- Maintaining maximum flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Perform any other task given by the direct manager, in connection with job responsibilities or compliance with the law.
- Available for travel to various locations of the company.
Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in 1973, with over 230 companies and 110,000 employees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation. We are characterized by our passion, enthusiasm, and tenacity, which helps us provide solutions and one-of-a-kind products. Together with us, you can build the future of technology. One vision, one Nidec.
Compania Nidec este lider mondial pe piața motoarelor, fiind înființată în Japonia în anul 1973. Astăzi Nidec însumează peste 230 de companii și 110.000 de angajați în lumea întreagă. Nidec este o companie care oferă soluții pentru tot ce pune lumea în mișcare, combinând tehnologia și ingineria cu success. Portofoliul nostru de afaceri cuprinde o gamă largă de industrii pe care le întâlnim în viața noastră de zi cu zi, precum IT, electrocasnice, echipamente industriale, automobile, avioane, nave, roboți și generarea de energie electrică.Valorile centrale ale companiei sunt pasiunea, entuziasmul și tenacitatea. Împreună cu noi poți să participi la dezvoltarea tehnologiei de mâine. O singură viziune, aceeași Nidec.