Manager Digital City & IoT Department ID 1166928
- Completed higher education - in the field of informatics/ economics
- Specialization courses in Project Management
- Certifications in Project Management (preferably PMI)
- Experience in carrying out ICT projects, both in the Private and in the Public sector
- Experience in implementing complex IT integration projects, also, preferably, experience in implementing Cloud solutions
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project or Primavera
- Advanced knowledge of project performance indicators (Earn Value, SPI, CPI)
- In-depth understanding of the PMI MethodologyCunostinte avansate privind tehnologiile IP
- Advanced knowledge of the HW and SW infrastructure area (servers, storage, networking, virtualization etc.)
- Advanced knowledge regarding the Integration of computer applications area
- Ability to analyze and synthesize and solve problems
- Ability to cope with a dynamic, ever-changing work environment
- Excellent influence and relationship skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation, results orientation, initiative, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure, flexibility, the ability to solve problems in optimal time
- Active person, very organized and structured, able to coordinate and manage several tasks at the same time.
Proposes, develops and implements the appropriate strategy in order to achieve the established Digital City & IoT
Provides direction and management of all issues related to Smartcity, in accordance with the contractual obligations.
- Collaborates with all the entities responsible for each department from the entire process of evaluation, design, implementation and integration of technical solutions for the ICT segment;
- Is responsible to offer support to the other managers involved in the project in order to fulfill its purpose and objectives;
- Offers complex integrated software solutions to support customers and increase their level of satisfaction
- Provides direction and manages all issues related to Smartcity in accordance with the contractual obligations;
- Continuously monitors projects to ensure that they are conducted in accordance with project management standards and processes
- Understands clients’ needs and successfully contributes to the implementation of working relationships based on collegiality and professionalism;
- Ensures that project management documents and reports are relevant, current and complete;
- Prepares and writes the necessary reports for the company's management.
- Health Services for you and your family
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
- Special offers for hollidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
- Personal and professional development.
Telekom Romania is a dynamic brand which provides complete, innovative, fixed and mobile telecommunication services tailored to a vast community of customers with about 10 million service contracts. It is part of the Deutsche Telekom group - one of the global integrated communications leaders, present in 51 countries across 5 continents. Our solutions open an infinite world of opportunities to share the most beautiful and emotional experiences with family, friends, colleagues and those around us. Our mission is to enrich people's lives by providing them with fixed and mobile integrated services, state-of-the-art 4G technologies, fiber optics as well as Internet TV, bringing users a new entertainment experience with exclusive and quality content access, on all screens, and advanced interactive features. As far as business customers are concerned, Telekom Romania is the trusted partner of companies, for whom we offer complete communications solutions and IT & C to help companies become more competitive and more agile. Our network is bringing together people, machines and content, connecting them for a better, safer, simpler future. Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link: https://www.telekom.ro/information-dev-dataprivacy to inform you about how Telekom Romania processes your personal data. *Only selected candidates will be contacted.