Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Required qualification, experience and skills
• University graduate;
• Initiative and problem-solving skills;
• Outstanding organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Prepared to work flexible hours;
• Initiative, strong sense of responsibility, efficiency and flexibility;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English (plus German would be an advantage);
• Proficient command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Assisting the President / Vice-President of the Management Board in scheduling and performing daily activities;
• Performing general clerical duties, such as faxing, photocopying, editing a.o.;
• Managing of travel and accommodation arrangements;
• Scheduling, arranging and coordinating business meetings;
• Answering, screening and directing incoming calls;
• Handling various internal and external documents.
• Controlling delivery dates for task, work and controlling reports;
• Occasional translation services.
SIGNAL IDUNA is one of the leading financial groups in the German market, with particular tradition and expertise in the field of health, life and accident insurance.