Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Higher technical studies
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in maintenance activities
• Ability analysis, planning and project management
• Ability to predict and predict
• Structured, procedural thinking
• Communication and inter-relationship skills
• Involvement and pro activity
• Responsible for managing the stock and the cost of spare parts in accordance with the AOP and determining the consumption and the need for spare parts on machines and devices (minimum stock);
• Responsible for issuing and tracking internal and external orders for spare parts and services;
• Responsible for managing and updating critical piece lists and B.O.M. in SAP for spare parts on each type of machine and for devices;
• Ensures the need for spare parts to anticipate major machine failures;
• Responsible for introducing new spare parts into SAP;
• Responsible for receiving spare parts;
• Participate in the development / improvement of procedures for maintenance processes and for the device area and spare parts area;
• Participate in inventory of spare parts;
• Participate in the preparation of TPM training material;
• Participate in the process of introducing new machines / processes (technical theme, design review, pre-acceptance and final acceptance);
• Participate in the reception of the machines / processes after upgrades / major interventions or their introduction at the factory;
• Participate in the storage of machines and devices;
• Participate and provide the necessary support for installation, transfer and upgrade of machine tools;
• Track and close the assigned Kaizen CARs and ideas in line with Garrett standards;
• Participate in FMEA analyzes;
• Participate in 5S subcontracting auditing;
• Participate in the preparation and validation of the Reception PV;
• Participate in evaluating the performance of subcontractors for maintenance.
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We create the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems helping the auto industry meet the challenges of 21st century living.
The Garrett name evokes the very origins of turbo technology, when entrepreneur and engineer Cliff Garrett developed a turbocharger for a Caterpillar D9 crawler tractor in 1954. Today, our turbo systems boost 100 million cars and trucks around the world, and our technologies are applied to around 100 new vehicle models every year, across gas, diesel, electric and fuel cell powertrains.
Our worldwide footprint includes five R&D centers, 13 close-to-customer engineering facilities and 13 manufacturing sites. Our world-leading innovations, including variable geometry turbines turbos, dual-boost compressors, ball bearing rotors and electrically actuated controls – continue into the auto industry’s new electrified era.
As hybrid and full battery vehicle adoption grows, our engineers are not only developing synergistic electrically-assisted boosting and energy generation technologies, they’re also going deeper into electrical integration, software controls and advanced sensors.
Our innovative TwoStage electric compressor for fuel cell powertrains fuses aerospace and automotive expertise and is at the forefront of the vision for zero tailpipe emissions.
At the same time, our connected vehicle capability is providing the cybersecurity, predictive maintenance and diagnostic and prognostic systems supporting a future in which vehicles are connected, autonomous, shared and safe to use.
Garrett’s experience, talent and innovation mindset create the conditions for the differentiated high-performance systems required by the auto industry. Our technology portfolio delivers competitive advantage to our customers and a better experience for consumers.
Our goal is for your job to be more than just a job – it’s the beginning of a journey full of opportunities. We help all our people aim high, whatever their start point, their background, their culture, their experience. Garrett people are naturally passionate about what they do so let your talent fly with us!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles