Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
HEG is Europe’s largest privately owned hosting provider. With its leading brands: Domainbox.com, 123-reg, Heart Internet, Host Europe & domainFACTORY, the Group has a market leading presence in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Spain. With over 1000 employees globally, HEG helps small businesses and large enterprises make the most from the internet. HEG operates its own data centre facilities across Europe and the US and has more than 7 million domain names under management, servicing more than 1.7 million customers. This makes HEG one of Europe’s leading hosting providers of solutions for small and medium sized business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation and maintenance of all our internal platforms and providing prompt, transparent and friendly support to our internal customers. You will be an experienced and driven system administrator with good problem solving skills and the ability to motivate others. The ideal applicant will radiate a sense of calm in all situations and be a reliable partner for her/his colleagues and managers.
Central to success in this role will be the need to be hands-on and delivery focused, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Providing oversight, mentoring and support for the internal Linux and Windows platforms
• Working in a team of experienced SysAdmin across different sites
• Consult members of staff in solving problems and technical difficulties
• At least 2 years of work experience in system administration in a fast paced or start up environment
• Experienced with Atlassian Jira / Confluence Administration
• Experienced with Linux, Windows Server Administration
Preferably knowledge in:
• Exchange and AD
• Project management experience (ideally in an Agile environment)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of operating systems and platform architectures
• Good working knowledge of networking (Ethernet/IP), load balancing, firewalling and chef/puppet/saltstack
• Strong knowledge of bash, packages, DNS, LAMP bash scripting and PowerShell
• Sensitive to culture differences but robust enough to enforce changes
• Pragmatic and focused on delivery
• Excellent English language skills
• Willing to go the extra mile without being asked
WHAT WE OFFER
• A safe job in an international, dynamic and fast growing company
• Motivated and smart colleagues in a relaxed but professional working environment
• Career development opportunities
• State of the art tech to work with
• An environment that encourages learning and development
• Christmas parties, summer parties, canteen, free fruits and drinks in addition to flexible working hours, etc.
In February 2008, HEG Services in Romania (formerly known as Webfusion) is founded in Iasi, giving rise of what is to become a constantly expanding and thriving centre. Starting with a 5-member team that covered areas such as web development (.NET), graphic design and web design, HEG Services in Romania has gradually but decisively branched out, adding a Quality Assurance and a SEO department in 2009 and a Customer Support section in May 2011. At present, with a work force of approximately 130 individuals, HEG Services in Romania is in full upsurge and progressively defining its profile as a fully fledged division of the main company. Subserving the concept that everyone should be able to create their own website, we are guided in everything we do by the endeavor to provide unlimited, powerful and reliable solutions to meet this requirement, but also to perfect our means and approaches in delivering our service.