Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Preparing detailed proposals for landlords for new stores,
· Optimizing the existing portfolio,
· Leading the process of lease agreement, agreements, amendments, annexes negotiations,
· Creating the lease agreement, agreements, amendments, annexes based on Company Guidelines,
· Preparation and implementation of leasing strategy for a specified geographic region,
· Supporting the preparation and monitoring of the budget,
· Coordination of the leasing process including cooperation with construction department and any other departments,
· Preparation of market analysis and leasing reports.
· Full time employment contract in one of the biggest and best-performing fashion company,
· Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment,
· Work in a creative team and friendly atmosphere,
· Opportunities of internal promotions in new structures,
· Employee benefits package,
· A fixed 25% discount on purchases in H&M for you and one member of your family
Being one of the biggest leaders in fashion retail at global level, H&M offers endless carrier opportunities. A dynamic environment, full of life and surrounded with diversity – a place where the client is always in the center of our attention.
At H&M work approximately 171,000 employees in more than 69 markets and they are the ones that highlight the core values of our company. From styled Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to our IT experts and creative pattern makers – all our employees share the same extraordinary ambition, attitude and passion for fashion, confirming that anything is possible. Thanks to them we opened more than 4,800 stores in over 70 markets throughout the entire world. And the expansion continues.
Our Values – the H&M spirit
Our values reflect the spirit and the core of H&M. They define the reasons we work here and how we choose to do them. The interaction with our colleagues and customers helps developing and improving ourselves. Taken individually, these values might seem obvious, but together they help us distinguish from other companies and make us unique.
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE, WE ARE ONE TEAM, CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND OPEN MINDED, ANTREPRENORIAL SPIRIT, KEEP IT SIMPLE, COST CONSCIOUS
How we work
People represent our success and we dedicate ourselves to be a good employer. By assuring a fun, creative and dynamic work environment we grow together.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each of our employees, reflected in every employment aspect – from fair wages and working hours to equal chances for progress and improvement within the company. Being a role model is extremely important, especially in countries where legislation is not according to our standards and values.
We have a strong ethical approach which means that we fully disagree with any type of harassment and discrimination, wherever we operate. Our people represent a huge diversity in terms of sex, age and ethnicity. Equality is an important value for us and this is reflected also in our Administrative structure consisting in 50% female members.
At H&M we believe in the Open Door Policy, therefore we guarantee to each employee the right of discussing employment-related matters directly with the CEO.
For more information about the company, please visit www.hm.com