For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty, and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development. Having inside true curious and continuous learners, people who are naturally open for learning and trying new things, in Mega Image we believe that development never stops.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
We are looking for a Learning and Development Manager
that is passionate about finding the best, innovative development solutions for our employees, adapted to a hybrid way of working and to a fast-changing, dynamic business environment. Essential skills for getting this job done include:
- Excellent communication – You are a communicator who genuinely enjoy working with others. By listening, you gather valuable feedback from business about what techniques are working and which could use improvement. You also have great business presentation skills, showing versatility as a communicator in adapting style to varied audiences;
- Embracing change- New technology means new opportunities to reach people, so you are curious to learn and try new technologies, and inspire others to adopt them, too. You like to stay informed with future of work trends and to generate changes aligned with organization strategy;
- Influence and persuade others – To get others on board and committed to mastering new skills or procedures, you will implement initiatives that promote and inspire employees to adopt organizational changes;
- Technical Knowledge – proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Teams). You have also practice on data analysis & reporting to assess progress and cost-effectiveness and present it to you stakeholders.
- Negotiation – You have track record of local and global training vendors and experience in negotiating contract terms;
- Leadership – You have successfully instructed and directed trainees and staff in new methodologies, acting as the guide toward improving company standards and efficiency. Also, you have minimum 5 years’ experience in managing teams;
- Planning & Organizing – You are used with managing multiple projects, with various level of complexity, under time pressure and tight deadlines, with focus on achieving performance objectives. Also, you have previous practice on learning and development budget planning & monitoring;
- Decision making – You take complex decisions to drive Learning and Development strategy and action plan.
Qualifications & education required for this job:
- You have a BA in Human Resources, Communication, Psychology, or a related field;
- You are proficient in English;
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if:
- You are familiar with various project management and process improvement methodologies;
- You have a professional certification (e.g. CPLP) ;
- You are familiar with various learning management system (LMS) software available to companies.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Define strategy - You define & develop the learning & development strategy that best serve business objectives; Understand needs - You work with other leaders to create overall goals and then align training appropriately; Implement Training & Development Methods - Armed with information, you examine options of development solutions, determined which are the most effective and within budget and find ways for employees to get the suitable development solutions. You design learning pathways for various role types;
- Analyze Methods Impact and Efficiency - To better make future decisions, you interpret data collected on how different actions are working. You examine which methods are yielding the best return on investment, how much people are learning, and the satisfaction level of participants and managers;
- Lead Learning and Development Team - You hire, manage, and develop members of your team, ensure efficient work planning and high team motivation and engagement;
- Develop culture driving programs - Design and lead Learning and Development programs that feed the learning and continuous development organizational culture. Assess the success of employees’ individual development plans and help them make the most of learning opportunities. You also define and lead the learning journey and drive engagement for development programs.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people! 😊 So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Opportunity to continue your education in learning and development field and other related areas through best in class; HR development programs and share best practices with our global learning and development network;
- Career path and global mobility.
A great opportunity for you to work in a dynamic and innovation-oriented team, a great chance for us to work together with you as top of the line professional!
If this position does not ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
#LearningandDevelopment #LDManager #MegaImage #Retail
Noi suntem #Mega, parte din Grupul Ahold Delhaize, retailer international prezent in Europa, Statele Unite si Asia. Suntem unul dintre cele mai mari lanturi de supermarketuri din Romania, cu o retea de peste 750 de magazine sub marcile Mega Image, Shop&Go si Gusturi Romanesti, la care se adauga si cele 2 centre logistice.
In Mega, promisiunile facute clientilor si colegilor nostri inseamna actiuni la care lucram zi de zi.
Sa fim un loc de cumparaturi mai bun!
Venim in intampinarea clientilor nostri cu un portofoliu de marci proprii perfect adaptat unui stil de viata modern, indiferent de tipul de magazin pe care il aleg. In plus, in magazinele de tip Concept Special, clientii se bucura de o experienta aparte la cumparaturi datorita zonelor speciale, dedicate atat iubitorilor de vinuri si branzeturi, cat si celor care isi doresc un stil de viata echilibrat si sanatos.
Sa fim un loc de munca mai bun!
In egala masura, promisiunile inseamna actiuni la care lucram constant si atunci cand vorbim despre colegii nostri, pentru ca ne dorim ca toti sa se simta bine la locul de munca, sa ia parte la programe de educatie continua si sa aiba sanse de dezvoltare profesionala. Mai mult decat atat, suntem o comunitate de angajati-colegi-prieteni, in care ne bucuram si sarbatorim impreuna, fiecare reusita, fie ea individuala sau de echipa.
Sa fim un vecin mai bun!
De la clientii nostri am invatat ca pentru a-i inspira cu adevarat, trebuie sa fim parte din viata lor si dincolo de spatiul magazinelor. Si exact asta facem an de an: suntem suporteri activi ai mediului inconjurator, sustinem cauze sociale care conteaza pentru comunitatile din care facem parte si ne bucuram impreuna la evenimente culturale, sportive, la festivaluri de muzica si de street food.
Cu alte cuvinte, noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
Daca iti doresti sa afli mai multe lucruri despre noi ca angajator sau doar sa fii la curent cu rolurile disponibile din acest moment din cadrul Mega Image, te invitam sa accesezi sectiunea noastra de cariere aici: https://www.mega-image.ro/cariera-ta-la-mega
Suntem prezenti in: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ialomita, Iasi, Bacau, Brasov, Bihor, Calarasi, Cluj, Constanta, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Prahova, Sibiu, Timis, Vrancea.