You know that:
As a Lead 3D artist, you are the leader of your department for a specific project. You will have to coordinate, motivate and support 3D artists from the current project that you are assigned. Being a good leader means caring about the people you are leading and setting a positive example for them.
We need you to:
Your typical day-to-day tasks
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team and be part of driving a positive work environment
- Create 3D art content that will serve as guideline for the 3D art team
- Be the contact person for art handled by your team on the project
- Set a direction and plan for your team together with the Studio Lead 3D artist
- Ensure that your team delivers assets of the highest quality that are consistent with the technical and art guidelines of your project.
- Collaborate with the programing department to solve any technical limitations and issues using creative and efficient solutions
- Work together with the Project Manager and Studio Lead 3D Artist to discuss feedbacks, deadlines, needs and performance of the artists in your team.
- Be responsible for meeting project deadlines, setting milestones and managing your team’s tasks and goals
This job is for you if you have:
- Review and provide feedback on your team’s assets
- Create 3D graphic elements
- Delegate and provide help and support your team
- Create and maintain documentation
- Enforce naming convention and keep a clean resource database
- Handle communication within 3D team and as well as interdepartmental communication where necessary.
Additional Information Why Cluj:
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry
- At least one project delivered as a Lead 3D artist (or 2+ years of experience as a Lead 3D Artist)
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills and your passion for excellent game art
- Strong interests in pop culture, fine arts and latest popular trends in Gaming Art
- Experience publishing games using one commercial engine - Unity, Unreal or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D and 2D art related software.
- Technical knowledge such as: shaders, rigging, retopology, VFX
- Experience working with mobile environment and optimization process.
- Good visual and verbal communication skills
- A problem-solving mindset and a proactive attitude
- Driven to define, manage and refine processes in games/art development
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and shifting priorities when needed and delegating work as necessary
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of characters creation process is a plus
Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania” a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments. It is one of the most effervescent European cities, with a multicultural environment that lures both tourists and expats.
So, why is Cluj so captivating? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivn6nbGxC1E&t=33s Why Gameloft Cluj:
We are a multicultural team and, as such, are very proud to say we learn from each other daily. We are mindful about everyone’s individual necessities, while also focused on team cohesion and shared vision. Gameloft Cluj is the place to learn, to grow, to have fun and to work on cool projects such as:
Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Let’s get to know each other, join the game! All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For information regarding Data protection follow the link : https://www.gameloft.com/en/jobs-faq/personal-data/