Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Kiehl’s offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education. Our world-renowned and much respected line of specialty products includes skin care and hairs care preparations, as well as bath and body items.
As a Kiehl’s Customer Representative (KCR) you are the face of Kiehl’s and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the customer in finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your store and working as a team to hit store targets.
- Greets customers promptly and initiates conversation to identify needs
- Ensures all customers receive the highest level of service
- Handles customer feedback and communicates relevant information to Store Management
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess customer needs and make relevant and personalized product suggestions.
- Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
- Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application
- Achieves or exceeds Store Sales Plan
- Track personal productivity and be aware of own performance to goals
- Ensures proper cleanliness and hygiene of all work areas at all times
- Partners with Store Management to ensure all Visuals and Merchandising are current and arranged for maximum customer appeal
- Responsible for assisting with inventory counts as necessary
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or services field
- Advanced English is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work autonomously with a self-driven attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
At L'Oreal, we have made cosmetics the focus of all our energy and know-how for nearly a century. We are fully committed to putting all our expertise and research resources to work for the well-being of men and women, in all their diversity, around the world. A century of expertise in cosmetics made us the worldwide leader in cosmetics, represented by 26 global brands, distributed in 130 countries with a turn over of 15.8 billion euro from which 3.4% are dedicated to R&D. At L'Oreal, success starts with people. Our people are our most precious asset.