Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER – Hypers - DIY - Furniture specialists
Main obligations / responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of the commercial strategy and budget;
- Building and maintaining relationships with Hypers, C&C, DIY and specialized furniture stores;
- Negotiations with the hypermarket chains and the other corporate clients;
- Planning and implementing programmes and methods to increase loyalty and ensure excellent relationships through the chain of command;
- Monitoring the stock and product positioning at the points of sale;
- Preparation of sales strategies and tactics, ensuring full control and monitoring;
- Sustaining market behavior relevant to the brand image;
- Conducting research and analysis of products, customers and competition;
- Identification and reporting of the key performance indicators for sales and commercial activity;
Requirements / Qualifications:
- University degree;
- Previous experience in the industry;
- Very good command of English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Drivers’ license;
- Readiness for active travelling in the country (up to 65%).
- Communication and presentation;
- Negotiation and decision-making;
- Time-planning and strict following of deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and creativity in decision-making;
- Initiative and orientation aimed at achieving the planned results.
What we offer:
International work standards and chance to collaborate with leading companies in the home goods sector
Flexible working hours and informal work atmosphere with a young and highly motivated team
Competitive salary and benefits package, performance-based commissions
Chance to contribute to improving people’s lives through a product directly related to health and quality of life
An opportunity to work in a successful, high-growth environment with opportunities for professional and personal development
Please, keep in mind we’ll only reply to a limited selection of the eligible candidates.
Magniflex is a leading global brand in sleep and comfort goods with 60-year history and presence in 100 countries. Its strategy is product leadership: developing new and superior products through differentiation and innovation. Its mission is to give people better sleep and better life. The brand is exclusively represented in Southeastern Europe by Matrax – a leading distributor with over 700 points of sale. Religiously dedicated to service excellence, it strives to deliver outstanding customer experience at every point of contact.
Our team is unmatched in product and market expertise, commitment and integrity and is constantly trying to break new ground and set higher standards. We are currently looking for a talented, dynamic and passionate professional to play a key role in our sales team and help us execute our vision of becoming the region’s leading sleep goods supplier.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles